Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Well, here are a few. Some are serious. Some... not so much.

  1. Shrink. More. I've been stuck at the 15-pounds-lost point. Do you think the power of positive thinking will do it? Probably not. Hello, spinach!
  2. Take belly-dancing lessons. (If I've got it, may as well flaunt it!)
  3. Take up bike-riding. As an extension to this goal, do not get hit by a car while riding.
  4. Fix the economy so that I can afford to take the risk of getting into tv production.
  5. Become all-pro at kite-boarding this summer. As an extension to this goal, do not break my neck... or any bones, really.
  6. Be less of a spaz when dealing with men I like. It'll be hard, but, I gotta stop acting a fool. I always blow it. Hopefully, not this time.
  7. Get an agent and publish the rubbish that is "The Anticool."
  8. Take down my Christmas decor sometime before next Christmas.
  9. Maintain a believable 25-year-old look, all the while aging undetected.
  10. Travel. Perhaps meeting and wooing a gorgeous Spaniard or Italian who speaks very little english in the process.
  11. Get better at coming up with New Year's Resolutions.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Good list. I'm still thinking about what mine should be, besides the obvious ones. I like the one about maintaining the look of a 25 yr old. I'm still 25 in my mind but unfortunately my looks have aged...I definately need to turn back time in this area!

WhiteEyebrows said...

FWIW, I never would have thought you were as old as you are.

Rhia Jean said...

Girl I took down my Christmas stuff at 10:00am Dec. 26th (and that's only because I slept in). It was the first thing I did that day. Best decision of my life.