Monday, January 5, 2009

The Killers - Human

Ummm... Hmmm...
I guess I am behind the times, I hardly ever listen to the radio. I heard this for the first time this weekend.
The lyrics: "are we human, or are we dancer? My sign is vital, my hands are cold... and I'm on my knees, looking for the answer. Are we human, or are we dancer?"
Can somebody please tell me why stuff this stupid is necessary in life? Are we human, or are we DANCER? DANCER? Really? And, yeah, I know it is based on some dumb quote.
But, I am nonetheless disappointed in you that nobody called me the FIRST time they heard this. I would hope that I would be the first person that would pop into your head as needing to know about this type of insanity. Just FYI: I MUST be notified of stuff like this. It feeds my soul. The laughter that follows is like manna to my spirit. Please, I beg of you, next time, CALL ME!!! And we will laugh together. And come up with other versions, like "are we human, or are we peacock?" or "are we human, or are we pears?" or "are we human, or are we boredom?"

5 comments:

HiccupMeL said...

Your post inspired me. I read this blog called "Fail Blog" and it's always these terrible failures at something. This one is pretty bad.

http://failblog.org/2009/01/02/commercial-fail/

Enjoy!

Maigen said...

I know, the "fail blog" is so funny... Thanks for sharing that one, though. I had never seen it! Too funny! The "Wunder Boner!" (Sounds lots better than what it actually is ;) Haha!)

Unknown said...

hmmm, i kind of liked it, i thought it was poetic....

and differences are what makes the world go round...

kitebrdr said...

Around and around, slowly spiraling down the toilet....

Rhia Jean said...

Ummmm...hello? It's artsy! Artsy as in the only person who gets it is the artist and nobody else...which later turns into confusing for everyone else and then frustration for the artist. Nevertheless, I love Brother Flowers and his band of misfits. They bring joy to my heart.