Thursday, January 15, 2009

Well, I did it.

Oh... you! No, not IT... Get your mind out of the gutter...
What I did was (and bear in mind that I only a week ago heard a horror story about somebody doing this exact thing, and was laughing, and laughing, and laughing [which is totally why it happened to me]) use the restroom and come out with skirt tucked in my tights. In front.
I walked all the way through this room before anyone told me. At a funeral. The only two things that made the embarrassing moment less hideous were:
a) I was wearing a slip (which I always get made fun of for, but, hoorah for slips! I knew I wore them for a reason!), even if it was extremely short. At least no one saw that ugly top part of my tights.
b) Honestly, and I really don't mean to make light of the situation, it's what Zane (the fabulous friend whose funeral I was at) would have wanted. This was exactly the type thing he would have just loved! And he would have laughed, and laughed, and laughed. I felt like he was smiling down on me.

1 comment:

Alison said...

No way!! I can't believe the irony. I'm glad you could find the good things though? :)