Sunday, January 11, 2009

Moving sucks... Part Deux

As happy as I may be for my sister and her fiance', may I just say, as I begin to pack my stuff yet again, MOVING SUCKS!!
I really love my apartment. I am pretty sad to leave it. I am pretty sad to move in with mom & Bob, even just temporarily (even though I love them and the puppies that live there). I really would love to get a fabulous one-bedroom, but waiting a bit will be seriously good for my finances. Be that as it may, the idea of moving again, no matter where I am moving to (I only just moved last June) makes me want to cry. My neck is hurting just thinking about it.

4 comments:

HiccupMeL said...

Oh YUCK!! I hate, loathe, and despise moving. Hopefully you can find a lot of manly support. ;)

Unknown said...

Man, I hear that. I LOVE living with my sis in our awesome house. I worry every time she brings home a man that I might get the boot. Actually, I would boot her. I know my rights!!!!

kitebrdr said...

I will b all over you diet and excercise routine, so get ready for the boot camp from Hell. I don't wanna hear any whining!

Maigen said...

Good, Bob. I am ready! Bring it.