Thursday, January 8, 2009

You have NO BUSINESS...

First of all, I was alerted to this new rubber menace by an ad on my very own blog! So, obviously, I do not always endorse every product that is mentioned there. The ad says something like, "Heels by Crocs!" which I knew was something I had to check out immediately.
Well, the link doesn't work, so I had to put forth actual effort and google "high heels by crocs." And the rest is history...
But here's what. How can they even call these "high heels?" Really, they can't. It's more of a clog, or a platform, even. But "high heels?" That's really stretching it. Because, mark my words, you will not see women who wear actual high heels caught dead in these "high heels by Crocs." The only way these shoes could be uglier is if they were regular Crocs.
Sorry, Crocs. You're a crock.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

happy birthday! dod something really fun and indulgent to celebrate!

Melodie Anne said...

Those are disgusting.