Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dallas tree trauma :(

Remember that storm the other night that I was telling you about?










Yeah. Trees are wrecked all over town. How totally depressing. I really like big old trees, and now they are all broken. Boo.








The next morning, driving past my friend's apartment (in my complex), a tree was lying on her two cars.
Her SUV had been parked at my house for the past two weeks, and the very day of the storm she had decided to walk over and drive it back to her place.
Her volvo, which she normally parks in front of her garage, she had parked in a spot next to the SUV (randomly, thinking, 'oh, I never get a regular parking spot, I'll take it!')
And isn't it ironic? Don't ya think?
Luckily, only the SUV had major damage, the volvo is okay. Although the whole thing stinks, if you wanna be honest.

No comments: