Monday, April 21, 2008

The Killers

So, my sister and I have a theory that that little packet of "flower food" that comes with bouquets is actually "flower murderer."
We have noticed that flowers seem to actually die faster when we use it.
Think about it, why would any business give you something that will make you buy less of their product, less often? They wouldn't. They might, however, give you something that would make you buy more, even if they have to be tricky about it.
Hmmm... sneaky flower shops.
I'm onto you.

2 comments:

kitebrdr said...

By your logic then there is no long lasting gum. Though they say so, really one chew and the flavor drains instantly. Thus they sell more gum?

Jared said...

I have always found that the flower food made flowers last a lot longer. You and your sister are wrong. Dead wrong. I'm serious. You can tell by my use of the word "dead." It's so final and awful. If I wasn't serious, I wouldn't use the word dead. I wouldn't use the word "alive" either but some other less final and awful word. That is all.