Sunday, April 27, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

So, Ker, great suggestion about the Frisco Rough Riders game! The stadium is great, every seat in there is good!

Some highlights:

  1. There were some cute baseball players in tight pants.
  2. The little 13-year-old dancers were weirdly made-up. They kind of creeped me out in general. Especially during that "Apache" dance, which has always cracked me up. My co-worker's little nephew did kind of out-dance them, anyway.

  3. My friend Marilyn and I made the Jumbo-tron! I was dead-center. Probably because I'm dead-sexy! Hahaha!
  4. The park appears to be coming out of David's mouth. Rad.
  5. I used the ladies' room at the end of the night. The smell in there was so disgusting, like nothing I've ever smelled, and it just slapped me in the face the second I walked in. Who knows what that smell was. But I literally dry-heaved twice. I believe the only reason I did not throw up was my mental aversion to putting my face any closer to those toilets was actually stronger then my involuntary physical response. Watch out, people. If you have to use the bathroom there, well, don't.

5 comments:

Alison said...

The park is really cool, very open. I don't know if that makes any sense to you since all stadiums are open, but this one just seems spread out and more airy.

I'm jealous you made the jumbo-tron!

And about the bathrooms: Ewwwww. :P

kitebrdr said...

I loved how the foul balls crashed into random metal buildings in the complex. Each one was it's own pin ball adventure.

kitebrdr said...

I loved how the foul balls crashed into random metal buildings in the complex. Each one was it's own pin ball adventure.

Kerry said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your RR baseball experience! I didn't frequent the bathroom when I was there; I now see that was a good thing. Grody. And I'm super jealous you made the jumbotron!! Dalles and I practiced poses hoping it would catch us, and it didn't. Boo. : (
PS: We miss you and your humor!

JanaB said...

FUN!!!! Have you been helping all the polygamist women rid themselves of paisley since the compound raid? :) I miss you!!!