Thursday, May 1, 2008

Allergies SUCK!

I am sick. Boo.
I think this pre-death feeling I'm feeling might be allergies. Maybe a sinus infection. Perhaps a cold. The flu. The Bubonic Plague.
If I die, I will never get to see the "Sex and the City" movie. Which Oprah just let me know, hmm, about a thosand times, opens May 30th!
I will never edit a movie trailer.
I will never find and marry my benevolent millionaire.
I will never publish my novel (2009, baby!).
Never visit the Italian Riviera.
I haven't owned my own puppy!
Or gotten up on the board for kite-boarding (coming this summer).
I can't die yet, I'm not ready! I still have never owned a pair of Manolos!

3 comments:

Alison said...

I will totally go see Sex and the City with you . . . I'm just putting it out there. :)

I too would like to own a pair of Manolos--just classic black heels. Oh, I'm all happy just thinking about it. sigh.

Kerry said...

From one allergy sufferer to another, I can totally relate to your allergy hell. Hopefully you've overcome them by now.

kitebrdr said...

Barry makes shoes? So he writes the songs and makes the shoes? That's impressive.