Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Greatness.

Lately I've been laughing about a few pictures I have where the background (or foreground) is way better than what is actually being photographed. Behold:

Georgia looks cute, but Jojo is the real action hero!
Not sure who is really in this pic. Georgia and I thought it was going to be us, Jared obviously had other ideas!

I don't remember who I was taking a picture of, but Lloyd kept leaning into my shot. So funny!


For some reason, Jana ends up being the star of this post! Here she is behind Sydney and Rachel!
And here she is with me! She is SOOO hilarious!


The irony here is that I was taking this pic to demonstrate a "fashion mistake of the week" in the window (blue dress, baseball tee), but we actually captured a girl in the back wearing panties as shorts! That's FMOTW luck for ya!


Jojo's bath interrupted by Georgia's ghost face leaning into the shot. Awesome, George!


Cute pic of Bob with baby or a pic of my mom (Thumbelina) with baby? I like that the proximity of Bob makes Mom look even tinier than she is. She looks like a miniature.



I also have a plethora of pics of Krissy in similar situations (making awesome faces, mostly) in backgrounds, and one photo of me in particular, laughing with Mitch that is invaluable, but sadly, those pics are pre-digital cameras, and so are stuck on negatives. Someday, I will put all those on c.d.'s.

Anyway, I'm off today, and had a lot to do that I didn't want to do, and instead wasted a bunch of time making this post. Have a good Tuesday!



3 comments:

JanaB said...

Oh dear!!!!!! I look well . . . what a fun night! :) Ha ha ha ha ha! You look great! Thank for the comment on the dress- Target sale rack 12.99! Love that deal. I had a layover in Houston yesterday, and I saw some really fun "looks" and couples. . . How is life??? You need to come to DC :)

Maigen said...

You look awesome, Jana! You are obviously dancing crazy in that pic! I laugh every time I see it! You are hilarious and that WAS a fun night!
I'll have to check out Target!
And yeah, I bet Houston was interesting!

Unknown said...

Georgia looks like Naomi Watts!