Thursday, May 22, 2008

My #1 NBA crush

Last night I was really enjoying seeing my NBA boyfriend, Tim Duncan, beat the evil Lakers, but I did not see the end of the game, and apparently *sigh* he lost.
While mom and Bob maintain that he looks a lot like "Curious George," I happen to think he is totally adorable. What great puppy-dog eyes. He just looks so earnest. And, he is such a good person. You should "wikipedia" him for sure. And, of course, he's married. (As if: if he were single, I would have a real big chance...)
But, here's one: he's only like 32. For some reason he seems so much older.

4 comments:

kitebrdr said...

Where is the man in the yellow hat in that picture? He continues to be one of the biggest complainers in the NBA. He has never committed a foul.

kitebrdr said...

Where is the man in the yellow hat in that picture? He continues to be one of the biggest complainers in the NBA. He has never committed a foul.

JanaB said...

Mhhhhhhhh mmmmmhhhhhh!!!!! You know I totally agree what a hottie!

Jared said...

I get sick of people saying he's an international player. The Virgin Islands are part of the U.S. And yes, Tim really thinks he has never committed a foul. And he looks like Will Smith's slightly slower brother. And I like to start sentences with "and."