Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Heavin' Cleave

Okay, okay, I know... I sometimes have a little, ahem, a lot, of cleavage. Who doesn't? Hey, I can have cleavage in a crew-neck tee-shirt. Not my fault. And, frankly, it can be dang annoying dealing with it. I can never just wear clothes off the rack, often I have to wear ugly/boring camisoles under everything to remain decent.
But, see, that's the point, I wear those ugly camisoles, icking up perfectly beautiful dresses and tops, just to avoid looking grody... Which brings me to my point (which I wanted to say out loud but only got to say in my head today):
Hey, lady, you are in public, in the middle of the day, in a store. Cover those things up! I do not need to see 3/4 of your chest. I do not want to see it. You are not in the strip club where I can only assume you work. There are children present! Think of the children!

No comments: