Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yay! A fabulous, however brief, visit!

I missed my Brent!
So good to see an old friend (no, Brent, I'm not implying that you're old... even though you are), even just for a few hours!
We got terribly lost in Downtown Dallas, off-roaded in his rental car in a construction zone (by accident), ate some delicious Texas bar-b-que, and took a slew of self-portrait pics in the car... Not exciting by some peoples' standards, but still pretty darn fun.
Hoorah for great friends! Tonight made me realize how much I miss all my SLC friends!
(PS: I know, my photo-cropping skills are LAME! I am not used to my new computer yet. I swear, why does it gotta be so difficult?! Oh, and this last pic, which I think is the cutest one: from his camera-phone, of course. So it ended up all faded. Boo.)

1 comment:

HiccupMeL said...

Ok -- so, randomly, I need your help. A while back you posted a trailer about some girl who was going to set up a sorority? Do you remember? She had this satanic voice of how she remembered the girl's names? I can't remember it...and I laughed so hard, I cried!

I did find it on your site...right?