Monday, January 7, 2008

the holidays in pictures











  • Walter got a bath for Christmas Eve
  • My little cousin, Cayden. Doesn't he look like the cartoon turtle from Disney's "Robin Hood?"














  • Krissy's sweet Christmas letter. It's pics of her with a mannequin ("Bob"). Her letter talked about her awesome new boyfriend who "never talks back." Hilarious. My fave is the pic of her and "Bob" standing on the swingset, (you so need to click on that pic to enlarge it for the full effect!) so Mormon-wedding-announcement!
  • The real Bob with my Christmas present trick. He hates the movie "About Schmidt," (he calls it "About S**t") so I put "Dirty Dancing" in my "About Schmidt" case and re-packaged it. It was funny.











  • Me on Christmas
  • Georgia in downtown Frisco on Christmas Eve








  • Walter and Jojo on New Year's Eve, hoping to get lucky.
  • Christmas day at Melinda and Bill's. My southern belle Grandma, me, Pops, Mere, Jared, and Georgia.









  • Me, Georgia, and Mere at the "Lost Letters to Santa" New Year's Eve gig.
  • LLTS rocks!










  • Me at Jeff and Michelle's New Year's party
  • Jared rocking out to the metal band that played after LLTS

1 comment:

Rubymelt said...

Love the photos. Your shot on the white couch with the blue hat on is to so SATC!