Monday, January 7, 2008

My favorite product

If I were a model, and I got a gig not only being in a photo on the box of a digital camera, but being the center girl in a three-girl photo, I would be pretty stoked. I would, however, sue the Pandigital people if they used this photos of me:
Umm... is it just me, or is her armpit the actual focal point of this photo?


I wish my picture was better... I mean, it's all arm-fat and stubbly armpit. Poor girl. She's pretty. Her armpit's not.

Everytime I see this product at returns it puts a big smile on my face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what's make you keep thinking your armpit is hot her's not?

Maigen said...

What?! Armpits are not hot, period. But, mine is not front and center advertising a product across the USA and Canada! There's a slight difference, my friend.