Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"la Vie en Rose"

(Ask me to say it for you sometime with my fabulous french accent...)
The movie was pretty awesome, sad and desperate and pathetic. I have to say, as annoying a character as she sometimes played, the star was an incredible actress.
I highly recommend this film, if for no other reason than you get to stare at him:
The pic is too small, but he is Jean-Pierre Martins (I say that one really well...), the stuff of fantasies if you like to dream in tall, dark, french dreamboats. Which I do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just bought it without seeing it because Blockbuster is so cheap, and ever since living in Paris I basically buy anything french! I am glad there is a man to look forward to...ask my why I have seen P.S. I love you twice now....


Gerard Butler

kitebrdr said...

The girl that helped her 6 year old write the fake essay to win Hanna Montana tickets has the same drawn on eyebrows as the main character. Life imatating art.