Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sadabo Special: delicious sushi and fun photos from my birthday dinner. Also 'The Bucket List' and my bucket list

So... this post is long overdue. I was having some problems uploading pics, but it's all better now. My birthday dinner was really fun! I had some awesome sushi (esp. the "Sadabo Roll.. amazing!) with some of my favorite people:
Me and my cute boyfriend, Alex
Me and Pauly
KerDal and me
Leslie, Me, Gerry

Me, Olicia, Marilyn
My fabulous sister
The cool kids: Shelley, Rachael, Nick, Kerry

So, after dinner, Leslie, Gerry, Alex, and I saw "The Bucket List," which is pretty cute. Here are some things on my "bucket list:"
  • travel the world: Italy, London, NYC, Paris, Tokyo, Africa, Australia, Norway, Ireland, Hong Kong (a little birdie told me I can get Gucci, Prada, et al there for a good deal)
  • publish at least one novel
  • be on Oprah for above
  • publish article in "Vogue"
  • sky-dive
  • get my masters or law degree
  • read everything by F. Scott Fitzgerald and Edith Wharton
What is on your "bucket list?"

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Yay for your birthday dinner! That was so fun! We'll have to go back again for some more sushi... especially Sabado deliciousness! xoxo (& I love the picture of you and Alex!!)

Rubymelt said...

You look fabulous in yellow and purple! Wish I could have been there. I owe you a fun sushi night!