Tuesday, June 3, 2008

FMOTW it's been a while...

So, I recieved a tip from an old friend about this list of best/worst dressed online.
Here is my own, personal take on it:

They loved/I hated:
Hey girl, we can tell you are skinny even if next time you choose to wear clothes.

They Hated/I loved:
Umm, this is freakin' sweet. I know it's risky, but I would wear it in a New York minute if I had that tiny waist and like $5000 for a dress.

They hated/I hated:
Tila Tequila, or whatever, go away. You and your gross polyester dress are both strait out of Forever 21. Ick.

They hated/I hated:
Anything that can distort a figure as perfect as Charlize Theron's is seriously heinous. I do like her shoes, though. The main thing I take issue with in this pic, actually, is the girl in the back. I find it odd that she feels so warm as to scarcely wear a stitch of clothing, but so cold that boots are in order... Hmm, that's a paradox.

They loved/I hated:
The dress is see-through, and perhaps from K-Mart, I am sick of SJP's toothpick legs, and it all just seems a little too wintery for me. Do love the boots, though. Just not with the dress.

They hated/I loved:I actually think this is BY FAR the best we've ever seen Paris Hilton, the grand dame of panty-shots, look.

They loved/I hated:I just really hate this. It's all wrong. It's paisley. It's Old Navy. It's accentuating the widest part of her. As a curvy girl myself, I know I have to play up the good and stinkin' hide the bad. And those shoes! Ick!

Speaking of shoes...Oh, no he didn't.

2 comments:

kitebrdr said...

Your mom wants to know if he is wearing a chef's hat with those purple open toed numbers. She hated the white boots too...and the purple feather thing.

Maigen said...

I think it's a turban... Whatev. No bueno.