Sunday, June 8, 2008

Well, I have SOME grace...

"You can't have SOME grace, you either have grace, or you don't..." (That's from 'Seinfeld.')
Today I fell. I mean, good and fell. The fall had sections.
I was walking out to my car before church, and decided to cut across the grass. Of course, the grass wasn't even, and my ankle rolled (a lot) and I skinned my knees and in general was a mess. I thought I broke my ankle.
Now, before you go judging me, keep in mind that my shoes were dangerous. Dangerous. See for yourself:
Tell me you could flit across bolderous grass in those without a spill.
Hot, no?
Totally worth the fall.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

been there, done that, heels are worth it.

Alison said...

Oh, I did something similar outside of Best Buy last summer in wedges. It hurt soooo bad, and I had an audience.

Those shoes are hot.

kitebrdr said...

I've done that a million times in flip flops, tennis shoes, dress shoes, etc. I have gotten used to it, just a fact of life...I am clumsy.