Thursday, June 26, 2008

Only me...

Last night I ran out of contact-lens solution. Now, I am new to the whole contact-lens wearing thing altogether, so there's my disclaimer.
So, I borrowed a little squirt from Georgia. You guessed it. You know what's coming.
Yeah, it was that solution that is really cleaner that goes with a special case and that you are not supposed to put in your eye. Yeah, I burned the heck out of my eyeball. I was surprised by my swift removal of the lens from my eye, as I am still getting used to taking those things out.
I guess that's what adrenaline does for ya.
My eye is still red and achey.
I am so classic.
I dare you to find another girl with as much moxie, as much class, as much grace as I. Good luck! (And some of you may remember the correct response to that statement, all together, now: "I don't need luck!")

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Hahaha. That is classic.
I didn't know you were wearing contact lenses. Congratulations and may you heal swiftly.