Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh, no he didn't

Apparently this guy is on "Gossip Girl." I don't care who he is. I don't care what he does. He could be the bloody prince of England and that wouldn't make it any better.
He could be my very own benevolent millionaire, about to drop down on one knee offering me a gorgeous life of love, shoes, and chocolate; with absolutely no expectations of change on my part... he just wants me to be myself, and write books and do make-overs on people, and host a show on The Travel Channel, and he's going to make it all happen in the twinkling of his sea-blue eyes. None of this makes these shorts okay. I might have to reject his offer based purely on these shorts. These are veto-shorts.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Shorts!?......for reals I though he was cutting edge ferosia coutura and rocking the world's first men's skort.

Heart Breaking. Just a man in a heinous polo and tiny women's shorts. Even Gerard Butler would have to change before I would be seen with him in that outfit.

Sugar Jones said...

Those are definitely the scariest shorts... and I agree with Erica... they are looking pretty skorty.

eeeewww

Unknown said...

But what if he were in Italy....sure that makes a difference!

The Italian in me says yes.