Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dear NM:

I love you, Neimans, but can you please stop propagating this horrible, flesh-eating virus on the population? Now, I know, you are not the only retailer carrying Uggs, but you are the only one lately emailing me about them. And so, to you, my plea is composed and through you, by proxy, to your co-conspirators. Uggs have not been cool since, like, 2003. And don't think just because you are charging so much for them that I am going to be blinded into believing they are fashionable. Just because that piece of poop is wrapped in foil doesn't mean I'm going to buy it.
Hugs,
Maigen

PS: is something really, really wrong going on with her legs? Isn't the stretched-out one facing away from us? And the crossed one appears to be crossed in front? No? I realize you probably had to throw this model off a very tall building, thus rendering her unconscious, and broken, to force her little legs into the Uggs in the first place... she being in the fashion industry and all, and knowing that Uggs are a wart on the foot of humanity, as she does. But, don't you think the broken legs is really taking this thing too far? Just lets the Uggs go, man. Let them go. They have served their purpose. It's over.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

echoing all your words friend!

Chelle said...

I still can't understand how seemingly normal people will show up to places in these.