Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Zack Morris, oh, no you didn't...

We all know Zack Morris (aka Mark-Paul Gosselar or some other such nonsense) is fine. Behold:
I mean, that boy grew up hunky. I never thought he was too cute on good old SBTB, the whole blonde thing wasn't his bag, baby. But, as a brunette, pearly-smiled adult, ZM is one hot tamale. So, who, I mean, who the hell, decided to make him grow out this pedophilic, wavy, limp, grody coif?
Cause I know home-boy did not make this command decision on his own. He's the one who has to look in the mirror every morning and wax poetic about the good old days of being a pretty impressive looker. He can't be okay with this. Oh, the humanity!

2 comments:

HiccupMeL said...

I saw the commercial for his new series and I didn't even recognize him. YUCK.

Alison said...

Amen! Geesh. Ick.