Sunday, August 10, 2008

Guys Gone Wild: 12, er, 8 Months of the Men of Wrigley Field

The men at the Cub's game sure liked their shirts off... Somehow, my camera only managed to catch the semi-attractive ones, perhaps because I didn't think of this idea until half-way through. My 50-year-old Italian jokingly told me I was a horndog. Whatev, it was all for the sake of comedy. Behold...
Rub-a-dub-dub...
We've seen him before.
Hello! Not bad on the eyes...
Hi five! I'm half-naked!
David goes, "did you get that guy?" I replied, "it was my pleasure;)"
Grody tatoo
Sideways hat guy, what're ya? Eminem?
Mr. Ben Dover

I wanted to get this real chubby guy, and use him as Mr. December, because to be half-naked in Chicago in winter would require a good layer of fluff. Alas, I missed that opportunity. I know you are sorry to miss that one.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alison said...

My favorite caption from this post is: "Hi five! I'm half-naked!" Nice.

Rhia Jean said...

My favorite is the second guy. It's like he knew what you were after and gave you a little teaser. :)

Kristen said...

If they get that hot and bothered all the way up north, just think what they might do in good old Texas! oww owwww!

Kerry said...

This is greatness! Rub a dub dub was my favorite. So clever!

Chelle said...

I wish you were really making a calendar. And I would have liked to see the fluffy guy. But still, these pics are just another reason to go to Chicago.