Friday, November 2, 2007

5 stars.

I have to give snaps to, in no particular order:

* Jason Schwartzman for being a lot cuter than I thought. Also amazing acting.

* Adrian Brody for having a surprisingly sweet angel face upon closer inspection. Very expressive. Quite beautiful in a non-sexual way.

* Wes Anderson for one of his best films yet. It was lovely. Nice emotions, pretty story, very sad.

* Owen Wilson for letting them make him look extra-bad.

* Leslie and Gerry for sitting through it. I think they were bored and didn't see a point. I am used to slow movies. It's what I go in for.

* Random snap #1: To Alex for having a black marble globe and Georgio Armani book.

*Random snap #2: To David for cleaning up the world, one piece of trash at a time.

(That actually ends up looking like 7 stars, doesn't it?)

3 comments:

kitebrdr said...

"I am used to slow movies. It's what I go in for." Hence your appreciation of LOST IN TRANSLATION...the slowest movie with no point in history!

Chelle said...

Ooh, i really want to see this, and have no one who would see it with me.
I knew it would be good. Ever since I saw Owen Wilson in Rome, I feel like we have bonded. Therefore, I must see all of his movies. Except the ones with Kate Hudson where he moves into their house.

Maigen said...

Michelle, fly down here for a day and I'll go with you! Or, for longer than a day!