Saturday, November 24, 2007

Movies I want to see:

In the theater:
Bella
Juno
Enchanted
Beowulf
Michael Clayton
Atonement
Love in the Time of Cholera
Into the Wild
August Rush
Elizabeth: The Golden Age
Sweeny Todd
Fred Clause
Margot at the Wedding

To rent:
Waitress
The Queen
The Agronomist
Fracture
La Vie en Rose
Amazing Grace
Good Night, and Good Luck
Capote
The Good Shepherd
The Pianist
Death at a Funeral
The Number 23
Brick
The Godfathers (all four in the series, I think it is?)

Anyone have any recommendations? Or critiques of any of these?

7 comments:

JanaB said...

I want to see that Waitress flick as well. August Rush is so sweet- not realistic but a true feel good with great music! How are things at Southfork with Ms Ellie, JR and the crew?

Chelle said...

Love Goodnight and goodluck with GEC. Is true that he is better looking than the chihuahua, even though I love them both.

I want to see most of those movies, are you SURE you can't just hop on a plane?

Maigen said...

Jana:
Southfork is good, although JR is having a bout of MPD this week after recovering from the temporary amnesia he sustained after a horseback-riding afternoon gone wrong.
Michelle:
I LOVE that you used "GEC"! I'm going to be like Rachel Ray, insisting that everyone call George Clooney "GEC", like she does with Extra Virgin Olive Oil "EVOO"!

Zappe Family said...

Hey Maigen! Too fun to hear from you! I've often wondered about you and how things are going. So...you're back in TX,eh? Do you still keep in touch with Jennie T-Thom? What's new? We're living in Maple Valley, WA, about 20+ miles SE of Seattle. Hope all is well. Would love to hear more from you!

Rubymelt said...

Going to see Juno Thursday night. I CAN'T wait!!!

Into The Wild is excellent. Highly recommend it.

Waitress is coming on netflix Saturday, so if you want, you can come over and watch it with us next week!

Anonymous said...

Waitress is very good. Fracture, so-so. I want to see Juno as well, and August Rush because I love Keri Russell - and of course Felicity.

Kerry said...

Waitress is Fabulous with a capital F... a must see!