Monday, November 5, 2007

Ahhh... Anthropologie

Have you ever been somewhere and the moment you step inside, with a deep, cleansing (and sometimes flowery, warm) breath, you feel like you are home? All is right with the world, you are centered, and everywhere you look, there's beauty?
That's Anthropologie. My favorite store. Even the smell is gorgeous. It's more of an experience than a store.
So, I got a (super-duper) part-time job there. For the discount. Now, 40% might seem like a miracle. But, I have worked there in the past, and I am going to have to work extra hard to make sure that saving 40% does not = spending 100% of my money there.
For now, I am just looking forward to making outfits for people, and to making one or two for myself (all within a budget, Bob.) The extra money will be my shopping money. See, how optimistic is that?
I look pretty in whimsical retro clothes...

1 comment:

Rubymelt said...

I'm excited for you! I'm sure you will find some fabulous things and hopefully the discount will make it feasible to purchase them all!!! Congrats!