Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am thankful for, among many other things:

  • my fabulous, HILARIOUS family
  • amazing friends scattered literally all over the world
  • a car that I may not actually like, but hasn't failed me yet (apparently making the "responsible choice" has paid off)
  • my cute apartment
  • my religion
  • cold weather (and a sprinkling of snow today, that didn't stick)
  • my talents
  • not being 30 (yet...)
  • Walter and Jojo
  • the "kid's table"
  • health
  • cute glasses
  • the Dallas Cowboys (but not the cheerleaders, ick! Talk about a step in the wrong direction for womankind. Just, like, put on more than a bikini, girl! To them I will use the opposite chastisement from my norm: "you know it's winter, right? Or at least not 95 degrees?")
  • great films
  • good books
  • the song "Buried in Your Backyard"
  • my violet tights
  • "Random Kid" from my friend Kerry's blog
  • fleece pants
  • apple-tart-thingys

No comments: