Friday, November 30, 2007

"He'll cry himself to sleep tonight on his huge pilla..."

Sleepless in D Town.
Somehow my feather pillow always compresses itself from fluffy to a brick under my head. What's that all about?
Which reminds me...

"How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about the pillow? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak."

- Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy

Who knew there were so many good pillow quotes out there? And I didn't even try...


2 comments:

kitebrdr said...

"Where is your hand? Between two big fluffy pillows...Those aren't pillows!!!"

Maigen said...

I do love that one... I can't remember, is it from "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles," or "The Jerk?" Or something else? I feel like Steve Martin may have been the guy providing the pillows...