Friday, November 16, 2007

An extra-special congrats!

To my friends Kerry and Dalles on their engagement! Fabulous, dah-lings!

Oh, and just wanted to say, "I knew it!"
Oh, and also, can we call you "KerDal" or "DalKer," like the infamous "TomCat" or "Bennifer"?!? Because I think that would be way fun!
**Ahh, yes, as Wee Kerry pointed out in her comment, I did start the magical ball rolling with an introduction between the two of them... Yet another couple I have facilitated marriage for, while I remain single! Not that I mind, they are all adorable couples, but I think it's time that they all start giving back. I mean, to me. Like, let's start with giving me a husband. A handsome (think GEC), intelligent (you know, Mensa qualified), funny (similar to Jim Gaffigan in wit), rich (2 mil a year ought to do it) husband... Everyone, get to work! ;)

1 comment:

Kerry said...

THANKS SO MUCH, Maigen!! WE LOVE YOU, and thank you for introducing us on that fine Sunday before the combined meeting. We wouldn't be where we are without you! Muwah! xoxo