Sunday, December 9, 2007

Almost Famous

I was at my fabulous, wee friend Kerry's engagement party (who is engaged to Dalles, another rad friend), and Kerry was like, "you have to come meet my mom! She loves your blog!"
So, Kerry introduces me, "Mom, this is Maigen, you know, Got Bombshell?" "Got Bombshell?! I love your blog," her cute little mom said, or something like it. But, she knew me from my blog!
My first fan! Yay! So, here's a "shout out" to Kerry's mom!
PS: Kerry's family is so cute and tiny... Being around them reinforced to me what a viking I am. Ugg.

3 comments:

Zappe Family said...

That's hilarious. You're famous.

Kerry said...

You are famous. I'll be directing her to your blog this afternoon when I go to visit here. She'll be oh so excited to see a shout out to her.

kitebrdr said...

I have been a fan from the beginning...