Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas!

In celebration of only having to work four more times before Christmas, and taking into account that had I mailed out cards this year, you would probably have them by today...

HO HO HO
and Jingle Jingle,
Here I am,
And I'm still single!


(A Christmas card for you because I know that just because I am single doesn't mean you don't want a picture of me. Maybe next year you will get one in real life, like in the mail... That will be a festivus miracle!)


7 comments:

Teri said...

What a great pic. You look great!

Unknown said...

oh, a modern day Bridget Jones! I LOVE your jingle! I was thinking of virtual cards as well....your border is fantastic!

Kerry said...

That's hilarious! And you look absolutely gorgeous in that picture!

Rubymelt said...

Now is the time for the erring of grievances! jk

You look fabulous!!!

Chelle said...

who says i don't want a picture of you? if you sent out this card, i would hang it on my door, or refrigerator, or somewhere prominent in my apartment. something to think about for next year.

JanaB said...

You are HOT!!! You have to love being single, because I am, and I love it. . . PS. . . I need to come to see Pam, JR, Ellie, and Bobby! Miss you!

The Evers said...

I know I am really late responding to this, I have been kind of blogger aloof lately, but once again you are too funny! Thanks for the Christmas blog card thingy! Oh and i would love a card of just you in fact I think it would be quite awesome! You look fab in that picture btw!!!