Monday, December 10, 2007

Paging Dr. Emil Shuffhausen (name that movie...)

This is my sister. She is funny, smart, beautiful (which you may doubt-- the pics on my blog, she pointed out, may not exactly help my plight to get her newly-single-self dates with handsome fellas), and a great lead-singer in a band. She is obviously good at making faces, because of what I suspect may be a face partially composed of rubber or silly putty. She is not, however, a doctor.
Someone hacked her computer, though. They started sending emails out from "Dr. Georgia H---." She started getting back all these "delivery status failure" alerts in her email account.
The emails that her alter-ego, Dr. Georgia, was sending out are about "male enhancement." Really gross, funny emails about "do all the girls laugh at you? Are you embarrassed about your male device?" etc, etc, etc.
I think it's about the best thing since sliced bread. Of all the subjects in all the world her computer sends emails about that! Tell me that doesn't rock.
"I like to live vicariously through the suffering of others." That's a rough quote from some movie I have seen recently. Beowulf? The Golden Compass? The Bee Movie? I don't know. (Yeah, I know, feel free to match that list against the list of movies I want to see I posted in November... Yeah, they don't match.)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels?

Maigen said...

Why, yes, Alicia, that is correct! A gold star for you!