Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ju-know I love it!

So rad! Such a funny film, with truly touching characters! My favorite, as usual (well, when he's in stuff), is George Michael (Michael Cera). He is always such a tender guy. Plus, his short-shorts rock!
The dialog is fresh and funny. The characters are just weird enough to be real. The soundtrack is awesome, too. Can't wait to see it again.
4.75 stars on a 5 star scale (and that's saying a lot)!
(A special "thank-you" to Candice for the free passes! Girl, you rock!)

2 comments:

Rubymelt said...

I LOVED it!!! I give it a full 5 stars. So glad you enjoyed it too. George Michael ALWAYS makes me smile. I really think "Juno" could have used a banana stand!

The Evers said...

I have been so pumped to see this! I am glad you gave it a good review, I think Jeff and I are going this weekend! I will let you know what I think! George Michael is the BEST! Did you watch Arrested Development? We are getting that for Jeff for Christmas, he loves it! Well, we both do!