Monday, December 17, 2007

Photo Montage

For the friends who have said they like fun pics of goings-on, here's an idea of what I've been up to/who I've been hanging out with in Dallas so far...
Random descriptions (for some reason, I cannot format this correctly!! They do, however, kind of correspond...)
1) High school friends Amber and Krissy / Candice and me at Chuy's for fabulous Mexican food
2) Georgia's band, Lost Letters to Santa / Walter, the cutest dog ever!
3) Gerry and Leslie at Georgia's b-day party / Jason Botts, hot Texas Ranger
4) My dad, Randy Soprano / out with girls from work, Dana, Alexis, and Marilyn
5) Walter and Jojo at Georgia's b-day party / Georgia with our idea of "the perfect dress... not!"
6) Jojo's "romantic" picture / out with girls from work... can you tell which shoes are mine?
7) Two of the very few attractive guys from church, Pauly and David / Halloween antics
8) Game night (the winning team, holla!) / Bob at family bowling (don't ask...)
9) Mom, me, and my sisters at LLTS show / KerDal's engagement party

































































































1 comment:

Rubymelt said...

I hate the pics of me!!! But you look fabulous!