Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Gangstas' Paradise Part II

Tonight, my mom said (in random contexts) all of the following:
"He's the bomb."
"He's just a hater."
"They're pimping that now?"
Umm... am I missing something?

Yep, that's her. Out of the mouths of wee tiny blondes...
Granted, we were watching the Mavs/Spurs game (tragic outcome, by the way. I only like the Spurs when Tim D is playing, with his cute puppy-dog face; but either way my beloved Mavs lost to those complainers).
Anyway, tonight was reminiscent of the time (when we had just had a Snoop-Dog conversation) mom ran over a big bump in the road and said, with a totally strait face, "I can't say fo' shizzle, that wasn't a bodizzle."
We must have been cut from the same rapper's cloth.

1 comment:

kitebrdr said...

Your mom is hot...I would marry her!!!