Monday, December 3, 2007

Freakshow

So, my hilarious sister Mere wants to go to cosmetology school (not actually), and she's been practicing online using our family as guinea pigs. What do you think? I think she's gifted...
MERE (woah... I think she looks like Sally Jessy Raphael [sp?])
GEORGIA (our Nicole Kidman)

ME (hey, I had food poisoning)BOBBY (Ummm... does anyone else notice he looks like Meg Ryan?)

UNCLE JEFF, hottie

BOB (or, uh, Janet Reno? He also looks a lot like his mom, except much less adorable...)

JOJO (Farrah Fawcett)

Aren't we a good-looking family? Yeah, I know, you're jealous!

(Hopefully none of them kill me for posting this... Come on, guys, we all look so pretty!)

3 comments:

Brig Man said...

Well...I'm not quite sure what there is to say besides the fact that I'm definitely the prettiest!!!

kitebrdr said...

I may/do look like Janet Reno from the SNL skit, but at least I don't have eye and lip makeup like Jeff.

k-panda said...

I'm sorry but Mere looks really really scary!!