Friday, October 5, 2007

The aftermath of a personal trainer

So, today I couldn't walk. Couldn't go up, or down, stairs. Couldn't keep my arms up long enough to wash my hair, had to keep taking breaks. I went swimming, and was afraid to dive in in case I couldn't swim, and therefore would meet my demise in a watery grave.
After Krav on Wednesday night and my personal training preview session yesterday, I am so sore that I can literally barely move. Those guys kicked my butt. Apparently, I am weak.

2 comments:

The Evers said...

Maigs-at least you had a personal trainer to kick your butt! I can kick my own butt and not be able to walk the next two days, that is how out of shape I am! I just started doing yoga the last couple of weeks, have you tried it? I have to say it is my favorite thing, and I feel great the next day!

Maigen said...

LOVE yoga... going to be doing Bikram Yoga for the next week!! Yay!