Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lars and the Real Girl

At 7-11 today, getting the "novel writing" requisite Big Gulp, I saw this:

Okay, so I don't have any use for GQ magazine, but I swear I almost bought it. Ryan Gosling is suddenly everywhere, and can I just say that he is the sexiest man out there right now? He's giving George Clooney a run for his money as "hottest, most brooding actor according to Maigen."
This leads me to my point, albeit in a twisty, turny way: I am dying to see "Lars and the Real Girl." I think it looks so fabulous. I am sure it is warm, tender, and melancholy. No one wants to see it with me. Even my friend who loves every movie seemed really lukewarm about the idea. I think one of these vacation days, I will have to go to a matinée by myself. Doesn't bother me. I'll have Ryan to keep me warm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come up to WA and I'll go with you! Not sure I can drag Tyson to that one.

Anonymous said...

If you can get to Kansas City, I'll go with you. I've already seen it, but I'm ready to go again. People who won't give this movie a chance are really missing something special. And Ryan? Oh, my my!

Chelle said...

ooh, he does have the brooding thing going on. he actually reminds me of a young george clooney. mmmmm....delicious.

The Evers said...

BEAUTIFUL! You two are a match made in heaven, I hope he figures that out soon!