Friday, October 19, 2007

Come on, it's lovely weather for a sleigh-ride together with you!


(First of all, go to the bottom of the page and click "Sleigh Ride" on my playlist. You know, for the full effect!)
Okay, so with the slight temperature decrease (and might I just shout a quick "hallelujah!" to that), I am noticing ladies about town in Uggs boots (might I get no rest?), crazy woolen scarfy wrap things, coats, and sweaters.
Today I saw not one but two guys walking together in hoodie sweatshirts with the hoods up and baseball caps ("'Cause baby, I'm a thug")... Okay, this is me ignoring the fashion tragedy of that whole situation, and focusing in on the real problem: it's still like, 84 degrees. Perfect weather, really. Is it that the Texans are so used to 95-105 degree weather that they have been fooled into believing that winter is upon us? Are they really cold? If you bundle up in your house, okay. But when you go out like that, you look crazy.
I almost asked a customer today, standing at the counter with a pashmina wrapped around her neck, "you know it's not winter, right?"

3 comments:

Candice & Lindsey said...

Love it! Awesome!!!

kitebrdr said...

This is the 2 days of perfect weather this fall! Couldn't be better, unless the wind was blowing and it should tomorrow.

Unknown said...

I am like that! But only because I have too many cute hats and scarves to wear in a season!!!

Forgive us!

But I look good when I do it!