Monday, October 1, 2007

Music that rocks!

So, in Deep Ellum we found some cool bands...
I particularly liked Southern Drive:
myspace.com/southerndrive
and Country Fried Soul (my fave, and Wm. did not like them at all. Although, I did find out he loves rap, too. Seriously, BFF!):
myspace.com/countryfriedsoulband
If you're looking for some cool local music, also check out Georgia's band, Lost Letters to Santa:
myspace.com/lostletterstosanta
And, don't forget Rocktoberfest is Oct 20th, and I want some friends to come out with me to rock out and support George!!!

2 comments:

kitebrdr said...

Hey by the way, LLTS cancelled Rocktoberfest. Something to do with Sorta disbanding and some other stuff. They are playing Jerami's the 26th of Oct for a pre Halloween party. About a 3 hour gig. Should be fun.

Candice & Lindsey said...

I want to go! Oh and I haven't gone to a concert in Deep Ellum, so I'm in for the next one.