Monday, October 1, 2007

What's the point?

Georgia and I were laughing yesterday at our kitchen timer. It beeps so quietly, you have to listen for it intently.
I whispered, "by the way, your food is ready."
Georgia softly lilted, "I don't want to wake you up from your nap, but it's done cooking."

(Seriously, I should have blogged this yesterday, some people are going to be mad I am repeating myself... I really am funny in real life, D. Sometimes, I'm just so funny, I have to write it down here for everyone to appreciate [not that this blog is particularly hilarious, or anything, I just liked it.])

2 comments:

Candice & Lindsey said...

I always think you are funny, no matter how many times you tell a story! I can totally picture you and Georgia saying that too, which makes it extra funny.

kitebrdr said...

It is fine to retell a story as long as you realize you are retelling. Old people tell stories again and again as if you have never heard them before. An 80 year old man I knew told me to clap if he ever told a story I hadn't already heard from him. But it's ok to retell a story if you know you are...did I already tell you that???