Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Two sure-fire ways to ward off the humans


In case you forget to wear stirrup pants, they (and when I say "they" I mean insane, no-talent designers) have an offering that allows you to look like you are wearing stirrups anyway! Because that was always such a comfortable, attractive fashion.

And, in case you were feeling too attractive one day, and were worried about your ego getting out-of-control, go ahead and throw on these metallic numbers. Even Michael Jackson (circa 1982) won't touch you with a nine-foot pole. P.S.: These are actually women's sneakers. Down with formal sneakers!

4 comments:

kitebrdr said...

I have often been accused of having all of my taste in my mouth, but even I see the folly in these 2.

Unknown said...

Maigen, I have decided to be a regular on your blog. I am D'Arcy...you should have heard tons of fabulous things about me already! I think that Carrie Bradshaw could actually pull the top ones off...I mean she got away with a Dior fanny pack, and a bandana around her arm!!!

Chelle said...

AHHHH! These shoes are definitely meant for space! I could really see them in some sort of eighties Star Wars episode! Yikes.

Maigen said...

Welcome, D'Arcy... yes, I know of your fabulousness! And, yes, Carrie wore the fanny pack, but did she REALLY pull it off? Nay, I submit that some things even look crappy on the amazing fashion icon that is S.J.P. (Although, perhaps the stirrup shoes ARE less offensive than the pack.) Totally love that you made a Carrie reference! You rock!