Monday, October 8, 2007

A not-so-interesting little known fact about me

Today I realized that since I lived at The Canyons in Park City, beginning in May 2005, I haven't bought bar soap. And I use it every day, along with body wash. Around that time, I had purchased a pack of Dial from Costco. That Dial, and the little mini-soaps I collected over my couple of months at The Canyons, have lasted 2 1/2 years!
I think the soaps are multiplying themselves. I had to get a new bar out today, and there are still a couple of Dials left. I have a soap-poltergeist.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

isn't it the BEST? because of my job, i honestly don't think I will have to buy soap for the rest of my life. i probably have enough right now for the next 5 years-no, i am serious, and i have already donated some to kids in africa. does anyone need some soap?

Candice & Lindsey said...

I thought my parents were the only ones who still use bars of soap!