Wednesday, October 3, 2007

TOO funny?

I am funny. Okay, I admit it, I am really funny. It's kind of my thing.
Apparently, according to not one but two (hot, fun) guy friends, Dalles and Candice's "lucky shoe guy" Cody, my being funny, sassy, confident, smart, etc. is what is keeping me single.
Huh?
I realize that I am also not a size 0 (aka: I'm-so-small-I'm-not-even-there). I've always blamed that, even though my curves are smokin'. Or the fact that I really like fashion, and guys think I'm going to spend all their money (which I'm not, but apparently my wardrobe is a huge red flag. I've actually been dumped after a field-trip to my closet). Who knew it was my stellar personality that was holding me back?
(All that being said, I'm actually cool being alone, but I would like to be kissed again someday... Unfortunately that requires participation by a willing second party. I may love myself more than I love any guy, but sometimes it's nice to have a nod of approval by a member of the opposite sex, preferably a fun, confident, cute one. See, I am opposite of those guys who don't like me, I want someone who is just as fabulous as I am; and that, my friends, is hard to come by! Oh, and by the way, I'm also really good at being modest.)

1 comment:

Candice & Lindsey said...

I love that you are funny! Cody thinks you're beautiful, so I'm sure every other guy out there does too. Stay the way you are! Life wouldn't be half as fun if you were one of those boring, blah, quiet, not-cute girls. Why do they always seem to get the guys though? We are beautiful, fun, funny, intelligent, ambitious women. What the heck!