Friday, October 12, 2007

She's a maniac, maniac on the floor!

PLEASE, PLEASE go here:
http://store.americanapparel.net/women-tights--pants--leggings.html
It will change your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I cannot emphasize enough the importance that EVERYONE go to this site! I guarantee results in your upper and lower abdominals. "When they say you can laugh for 20 minutes a day, 3 times a week, they mean exactly that." (See blog titled "Bad Ad" in September's archives.)
The photo above (which I titled "only $40!") is only the tip of the iceberg of disgusting, rainbow-hued spandex "pants." It's just a taste. Believe me, you need to partake of the whole enchilada!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I want the zebra ones! Those are awesome. lol

BTW, fuchi is a Duran term...it is an all-encompassing word that means gross/disgusting/crap/etc. It can be used as an adjective, noun, verb, exclamation. Not sure where it comes from (you'll have to ask Thomas), but its a great word =)