Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A bowl full of jelly

Yesterday I was at the gym, and this trainer and I crossed paths. He smiled, asked how I was doing. I was fine. He asked if I was just starting or ending my workout, to which I replied, "I just did my cardio, and now I'm going to do my abs."
Ha.
"My abs."
Ha.
Doesn't it seem a bit pretentious for me to call them "my abs?" I mean, I couldn't have very well said, "I just finished my cardio and now I going to do my belly."
But isn't it kind of like the difference between saying "rims" and "hubcaps?"
'Cause I've got hubcaps, baby.

3 comments:

HiccupMeL said...

You know what I hate at the gym? The trainers always come up to me because I don't weigh $1.10 like all the other girls in the gym. I think I must be a prime target and I hate it when I see them walking up to me.

For what it's worth, I think you're cute and you have abs. :)

kitebrdr said...

You have great abs, you are just not a show off so you are covering them up a little. Hang in there, it will come.

kitebrdr said...

You have great abs, you are just not a show off so you are covering them up a little. Hang in there, it will come.