Monday, March 3, 2008

So popular! I ought to be dating the quarterback!

Just kidding, but today I had a major all-time record of 79 page loads! And like, 45 visitors. (Sam, sorry I am copying your idea here.) So, thanks for reading!
I got that little stat-counter thing and I love it. I am glad to know that sometimes, all this isn't just floating out into the void, never to be seen or heard from again.
Oh, and one more thing. Why is it that even a minute amount of red onions in your food makes you have bad breath for days? I had two little circles on my lox and bagel today, and even after a rigorous brushing, including mouthwash, floss and a tongue-scraper, I still feel, well, not kissable? Guarantee you after I brush tonight, I will still not be satisfied. Perhaps I just have an extremely high standard of hygiene (well, no surprise there, I shower up to 4 times a day). Or maybe I am just super-susceptible to red onions. If everyone else felt this way, certainly there would be no market for them? I hereby announce my boycott of red onions. Forever.

6 comments:

JennaK said...

Hi there. I'm in total agreement with you about the red onions. I think it gets worse as you get older too for some weird reason. All I can say is we should add garlic to that boycott too (except I really do love garlic, just not the after-effects).

WhiteEyebrows said...

I swear by google analytics as my stats tracking solution. Dunno if blogspot supports it, but if they do, jump on the bandwagon. It's incredibly detailed and accurate.

Be careful showering so much, you might scrub off your own skin.

Chelle said...

i want to track my stats! although it might depress me! how do you do it?

you and your showers...hahaha

Teri said...

I wish I had read this before lunch. I ate a greek salad with LOTS of read onion. You know it's bad when you can smell your own breath.

JennaK said...

Another note--just wait until someday your 4-year-old tells you LOUDLY during church when you're whispering to him that your breath stinks. It's quite embarrassing, especially when you're sitting in front of a row of teenage boys.

kitebrdr said...

Algore curses you for taking 4 showers per day. You really need to buy a bunch of carbon credits. Think GREEN...