Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Listen TO THIS...

So, today at work, I was just minding my business, talking to this customer, when somehow this huge dust-bunny, or ball of lint flying in the air suddenly landed on my tongue.
No joke.
I was like: spasm, grab at unidentifiable feeling on my tongue, pull out dust bunny, spasm, gross out, try frantically to remove all parts of said bunny, wipe tongue several times with kleenex, decide whether to throw up, explain to lady that I am extremely germaphobic.
Good thing I'm not Dolores Claiborne. For any of you who have read that book.
I mean, what are the chances that a) a dust bunny takes flight in the first place, b) I am talking and standing in that particular spot at the exact moment it flies by, and c) it somehow breaches the 2-inch space that is my mouth?
Oh, the humanity.

5 comments:

kitebrdr said...

2 inches? Really? Are you sure that is not only one part of it?

Alison said...

Ewwwww. That sucks!

Teri said...

gag! Be glad you were not taking a big breath and sucked it down your throat.

Rhia Jean said...

I'll send you a SARS mask for next time okay?

Kerry said...

You need to give this one the label of "Grody."