Thursday, March 20, 2008

Project Runway, here we come!

Place: Cute (almost married) Kerry's bridal shower. Time: Last Saturday evening.
Faced with the prospect of making a dress with toilet paper as our raw material, Candice and I fabricated a near-perfect wedding gown that I think rivals even Christian and Rami's creations in creativity and beauty. See for yourself:The details! The construction! Technically immaculate! Love a good bow! And, those sleeves!
"I like your sleeves, they're real big."
"Thanks, I made them myself."

(These photos are proof that Lindsey would even look fabulous in a potato sack! Please disregard my blotchy sunburn and unflattering dress, which I promptly changed out of for the rest of the evening once I saw these pics.)

2 comments:

Alison said...

Ha! How delightful! And, yes, the construction of such a garment out of toliet paper was nothing short of a miracle. How on earth?? Oh, you kill me. :)

Rubymelt said...

I definitely think we should enter Projet Runway 5 as a team. We are quite the pair!!! And those sleeves...fabulous!